A question we get almost daily is, "Can your software manage Live@edu and Google Apps accounts?" The short answer is - ABSOLUTELY!
At it’s core, Data Synchronization System (DSS) is a data management tool. This tool helps us to tackle various use-cases, the most common being, Identity Management. In addition to IDM, we use DSS on a regular basis to build Enterprise Application Integration (EAI) Solutions as well as Extract, Transform and Load (ETL) Solutions. Another excellent use for DSS is in building Data Virtualization Solutions.
Many of our customers are implementing or considering the implementation of hosted application services (aka SaaS). The benefits are obvious because your support burden is reduced whether that be due to increased resource utilization, hardware savings, software savings or otherwise.
** Bugs Fixed
* Debug message being displayed when session token expires
* ARMS Forgotten username/password have bad links for css reset styles
* Deep linking doesn’t work correctly
* ACTM non My Delegations should not allow setting of challenge questions but instead expire them.
* Forgotten Password application shows raw html for password policy
* GMM: ‘Modified By:’ is blank
* Error when making the getDSSIntegrationConfig API call
* Workflow forms do not show up
* Forgot my password needs to check for invalid challenge set error
* Altentry authentication error message not displayed correctly
* Group Configuration sometimes shows blank values when values do exist in the database
Not a day goes by that we don't have a conversation with a customer about some service they want to connect to that exists in the "cloud". There are numerous ways to handle the authentication for those services and there is increasing interest in the use of SAML for this purpose.
current_page_num+2: 36 -