In Q2 2016, our new bookings of annual recurring revenue under contract increased 139 percent year-over-year. With the quarter behind us, I thought I’d share a few accomplishments from the past few months that have contributed to this exceptional growth.
Our Q2 growth was fueled in part, by continued sales of RapidIdentity as a Service, including Chicago Public Schools, the third largest district in the nation and Clayton County Public Schools, one of Georgia's largest districts. Unlike most IDaaS offerings, RapidIdentity as a Service is a complete IAM offering, with the same capabilities as our popular on premise software, RapidIdentity.
Additional Q2 Highlights:
- Continued dominance in Texas with the addition of six more Texas schools
- Expanded Education footprint in Missouri, North Carolina, and Virginia
- Ongoing traction in key Enterprise verticals
- The addition of Walt Nowicki as Vice President of Worldwide Sales
- The launch of RapidIdentity Product Training Courses
To learn more about our success in Q2 2016, read our full press release.