Identity Automation hit a significant milestone in Q3 this year. We are managing an additional one million users so far this year as we continue to expand into the enterprise, government, and higher education vertical markets.
As more and more organizations migrate to the cloud, they demand a flexible and cost-effective way to manage the identities and access of users during the transition. We fulfill this need by offering a simple way to replace complex, expensive, and stale legacy IAM solutions and point products:
RapidIdentity deployed in a private cloud. This full-service IAM offering in the cloud also features integration with 2FA authentication capabilities, making it the most robust, flexible, and economical IAM and authentication solution in a single software stack.
Here are a few highlights from the past quarter that contributed to our 124 percent increase in new bookings of annual recurring revenue under contract year-over-year at the close of Q3.
- The addition of 2FA ONE, one of the most complete, robust, and flexible authentication platforms
- Increased Enterprise Adoption
- Growing Success in Virginia and Florida
- Continued Education Deployments
- Extended Reach in Local Government
- The addition of Greg Pellegrino, our new Vice President of Engineering
To get the full details of these highlights, read our Q3 Momentum Release.