The 2016 SC Magazine Awards are coming up in March and Identity Automation has been nominated as a finalist in the Best Identity Management Solution category. The awards program has over 30 categories and also represents the very best players of innovation, of leadership and of passion.Identity Automation is being recognized for our work with RapidIdentity, software that actively manages user access to on-premises and cloud-based systems, and puts control of crucial security-management and governance tools in the hands of those who can use it best — employees and managers. Unlike other Identity and Access Management solutions, RapidIdentity offers:
- Time-based access controls - enforcing security without being dependent on periodic or manual recertification campaigns.
- True support for hybrid cloud environments.
- Massive scalability with proven support for up to millions of users.
- Full delegation of group management in Active Directory and eDirectory environments, removing the burden of managing access groups and distribution lists from IT to decision makers.
- Powerful sponsorship functionality to efficiently manage user accounts for contractors, consultants, vendors, volunteers, and others who need to access your systems, but aren’t actually employees.
This award nomination recognizes and validates all of the amazing work we have accomplished thus far. What an honor it is!
Congratulations to all the finalists listed here. Winners will be announced during the award ceremony on March 2016 in San Francisco. Wish us luck!