Earlier this year, James Litton, our CEO, appeared on Texas Business Radio, the syndicated radio show that features leading businesses, people, and events from the Texas business world.
James appeared during a show focusing on business security and discussed a number of identity and access management topics with hosts Matt Register and Jay Curry, including:
- The Houston Astros hack and how other franchises have learned from that incident and are taking steps to proactively defend themselves.
- Authentication methods other than passwords.
- How identity and access management can be scaled to meet the needs of the individual organization.
- The changing landscape of securing an organization, from on-premise legacy infrastructures to cloud-based systems.
- Identity Automation’s recent growth.
To hear all of what James had to say, listen to the full interview: